About Me

My photo
Littleton, Colorado, United States
I'm a crafty person and enjoy knitting and sewing. I've taught myself most of what I know. I've started sewing and actually crocheting at a young age with my granny. From there I've expanded to knitting and making Stick Owlies! I love to promote other artists and post random animal facts

Me!

Me!

Monday, January 17, 2011

January 2011

Good start to the new year with owls!! So many ideas are in the works. I finally got an Etsy Shop and Zibbet started so check them out.
www.zibbet.com/stickowlie
www.etsy.com/shop/NadiaNajjar

I have also started some fabic owlets to be added in the collection. I'm currently perching them in cute little potpourri nests {o,o}



I'm still building inventory to add to my shops. A lot of items can be made to order and customized. I also like to trade. Some items I'm interested in are: candles, soaps, sock monkeys, plushies and anything to do with owls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List